Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

Artillery Tools pry bar system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Tools pry bar system

I saw this at the home show. Anybody have one or used one? Likes/dislikes?

http://artillerytools.com/upperv.php?article=home
    Tom

"Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student." George Iles

Re: Artillery Tools pry bar system

For $500 I want a laborer to be included in that pry bar "set". And Richie will want beer and women in addition to the laborer.

Comment

demolition should not be complicated with complicated tools. This industry has saturated us with specialty tools for tasks that we've been doing with other tools perfectly fine and efficiently with for years.

Now I'm supposed to be convinced to throw away my pry bar and scrap 2x for more leverage, and spend hundreds of dollars for a neat case and a pry bar ?

My demo guys do just fine without it and with demo bars I've had since 1984!

Comment

All I know is a lot can be demoed with a hammer wonder bar crow bar and roofing tear off shovel
        Kelso's Quality Construction
        Repairs and renovations

We pride ourselves on quality

Comment

i have a set and can say they are worth the price. dont hate on something you never tried they do their job just fine. they are pricey but to me they are worth it

Comment

Yeah I'd buy that if I did a enough demo. It obviously Makes demo easier.
            I like the part in the video of the guy getting hit in the chest with the brick he pryed off the wall. Then a guy dressed like a burgular is taking off stucco, perhaps he is stealing it... LOL. Great tool though.
            Jesse Wright
            www.archmolding.net
            www.jessewrightdesign.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Archit...27731683955342

Comment

Working...
            X