Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

PDY Systems organizer tote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDY Systems organizer tote

I couldn't find the original thread on these last fall. How do people find these work, the durability, function, etc.

http://www.pdysystems.com/tool_buy.php

Re: PDY Systems organizer tote

hoover, I have one and it works great can get a little heavy, but well worth the money.
    Kreg
    www.builtinking.com
    youtube channel: builtinsbykreg
    if you do not have fun every day... why?
    get up.... get out there..... get going ! rocking all day long
    remember to give out 10 business cards a day !

Comment

June 2008, Greg Di ,the deck guy, author, & Fireman posted
      http://forums.jlconline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=43462

Scroll down to post #22 for Pics
      I have all three colors. When the handle is moved to raise all three drawers up to make contact with the flat surface above it, then the whole shebang can be turned up side down and shook without anything in the tray compartments leaving home to visit its neighbors.

Thumbs UP
      Last edited by PaliBob; 04-19-2009, 05:26 PM. Reason: sp
      ....Bob Lavery
      "One should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed."
      William of Occam quote

Comment

Can your system do that?....
        can this guy be any drier...
        Jesse Wright
        www.archmolding.net
        www.jessewrightdesign.com
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Archit...27731683955342

Comment

Hoover,

we have two, and generally find them to be well worth the price paid. The only glitch I have had is recently one of them seems to have a bit of a problem with the drawers opening smoothly-as if the latching thingy inside isn't completely clearing once the handle is pushed all the way to "unlock".

Comment

robert

mine does a similar thing but still holds a ton of supplies and tools. well worth the money. i have been trying to figure out if i want to order the other 2 colors so i have a set ;-)

my only problem is trying to figure out what to keep in them if i bought them ;-)
            -Sal

Handyman - Flooring - Built-Ins & Custom Carpentry - Porch Renovation

Comment

I work at PDY Systems and we now have them in Black/Gray, Pink/Gray(breast cancer foundation pink) Green/Gray, and soon a couple more colors including 2 versions of reds. I think you will all love them! If you want to you can PM me and I can sent you more information and pictures of them as well so you know what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by sundog View Post
                ........we now have them in Black/Gray, Pink/Gray(breast cancer foundation pink) Green/Gray, and soon a couple more colors including 2 versions of reds. ..........
                Don't think that I'm going to buy the Set!
                ....Bob Lavery
                William of Occam quote

Comment

Why dont you think you would buy the set now?

The black and gray combo is really awesome looking and is our hottest selling right now. Pink is more for the ladies and their crafts etc. But the biggest seller we have seen is the blue/gray combo and orange/gray combo. But the new red/black, red/gray and the black gray is amazing looking. The green/gray is available now too at special request.

Comment

Sun, Are you kidding?
                    No I don't think you are kidding, But you are making a serious error if you think you can make a sales pitch on this forum. When you signed up you did not fiil out your profile but thankfully you did identify yourself as a PDY employee, if you hadn't you would be toast after the 2nd and 3rd posts.

Please confer with Paul before replying to this forum because I have the highest regard for the quality and functionality of the PDY boxes and even greater regard for a small US company fighting to get ahead in these tough economic times so I don't want any harm to come to PDY because you think you are doing your job. Answers are OK, but No Advertising or Selling
                    from:http://forums.jlconline.com/forums/f...em_advertising
                    Advertising

The purpose of The JLC-Online Forums is to provide answers, not an advertising venue. Companies participating in a Forum discussion should provide specific answers to posted questions. JLC-Online suggests that businesses include an appropriately crafted signature in order to identify their company. Signatures should be limited to 3-4 lines, and may contain information that identifies the type of business you're in, your url and email address.
                    ....Bob Lavery
                    William of Occam quote

Comment

I would cut him a little slack, he did not start the thread to sell, he was honest that he worked for the company and basically just said there are other colors available. This doesn't bother me. If he had come here and started a bunch of posts pushing the product, that is different.

I am actually glad to see some venders taking the time to peruse the forums and give more info on their products, as long as they don't over do it.

JMHO though,

Brew

Comment

I'm with Brew, he didn't start the tread, in fact I did and I have no problem with his addition to it. I like that he just stated what was new and said if you have any questions to PM him, that keeps it out of the forum and people can contact him if they like.

There are certain other threads (we all know which ones) where someone and their followers spam the heck out of the thread. Nothing like that happened here and the posts were harmless.

I understand why you don't want the spamming, none of us do. I just think this isn't something to worry about.

Comment

Brew & Hoover
                          I understand your point and do not disagree. Sundog was not deceitful but he does have a pecuniary interest in a discussion on a peer to peer forum. We have enough problems with slanting the truth from new posters. Nobody wants to always wonder if a new poster has a new dog in the race. Sundog should fill in his profile and change’s his signature to meet the Policies and Guidelines suggestions. I will be happy to see him answer questions in posts. I chalk all this up to inexperience on sundog's part, not deceit because PDY is such an upfront company.
                          Last edited by PaliBob; 04-24-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: Time Line problem
                          ....Bob Lavery
                          William of Occam quote

Comment

Working...
                          X