Are you a subscriber but don’t have an online account?

Register for full online access.

+ Reply to Thread

Default hatachi battery charger

I am looking for a hatachi battery charger for 18 volt batteries. I was given a good battery and flashlight but need a charger. I have a friend with the hatachi tools and ocassionaly will use his charger to charge my battery. However that is not very easy to do so I am looking for one.

anyone have one they want to get rid of....

Default Re: hatachi battery charger

Quote Originally Posted by m beezo View Post
    I am looking for a hatachi battery charger for 18 volt batteries. I was given a good battery and flashlight but need a charger. I have a friend with the hatachi tools and ocassionaly will use his charger to charge my battery. However that is not very easy to do so I am looking for one.

anyone have one they want to get rid of....
    I've only got the one right now, but I often look at tool bundles just to get more batteries; if I pull the trigger I'll let you know. Check Big Sky Tools too, they have some killer deals on recon Hitachi, you might see something useful at a good price that comes with a charger and extra batteries.
    http://bigskytool.com/Hitachi_DS18DS...9___i1285.aspx
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” - Upton Sinclair

will check them out. I only have the flashlight in Hatachi and have found a flashlight quite a bit nicer than dragging out a cord and my trouble light. So the decision is whether to look very hard for a charger of just go and buy a flashlight to fit my Rigid batteries. Probably about the same cost whether it is a flashlight or charger but will be looking for a charger first.

Not sure why I want to hang onto the Hatachi flashlight so much but for some reason I have gotten used to it. Probably really does not make much sense to get another brand charger for one tool but that was the way I was leaning for a now. We will see what I find out.

Here's ebay listings, Beez. They have a refurbished one for $12., new ones for about $20.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/hitachi-battery-charger-uc18yg