Are you a subscriber but don’t have an online account?

Register for full online access.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hud 184

Default Hud 184

Received an inquiry from a potential client about doing a HUD 184 project. This is a housing program for Indians. Anyone have any experience with getting HUD certified and working with them? I assume there's a lot of documentation and other red tape involved.

Default Re: Hud 184

Mark:

I've never done any HUD work but have done several Federal Government contracts, before you spend any time on it check their budget, your bondability determines how big a project you can take.
    When fascism comes to America it will not be in brown and black shirts, it will not be with jack-boots, it will be in Nike sneakers and Smiley shirts. Germany lost the Second World War, Fascism won it. George Carlin 1937 - 2008

One thing I came across that I thought was interesting was the TERO. Tribal Employee Right Ordinance.

I found it to be highly interesting...
    It is a simple matter of being patient. I do patience very well, except for the waiting part. That's the one aspect of patience that still bites me.

I'm not saying I'm Superman. What I'm saying is no one has ever seen me and Superman in the same room together.

ParkWest Homes LLC
    Working Man Online Store
    Living Healthy

I think I'm gonna pass. it really doesn't fit my business plan.