Are you a subscriber but don’t have an online account?

Register for full online access.

+ Reply to Thread

Default The suggestion box

Ive been a member of the forum for a while but haven't been very active of late nor do I have the extensive knowledge of some of my fellow members so I can't offer much very often but recently I have been checking out the forums daily and can't help but notice that lately much is being said about how poor the forums have become. I thought it may be a good idea to compile all of the complaints and suggestions in one thread to hopefully build a better forum we can all utilize and enjoy.
    Some ideas may be;
    Create a new category for member projects. A place where anyone can post whatever project they feel others may enjoy viewing and be inspired by or just a place to show off your stuff. I'm actually surprised there isnt one. That would leave the other categories for Q&A.
    A lot has been said about some of the moderators actions or lack there of. Maybe it's time to nominate new ones. Maybe not. I don't have a problem with any of them but I've seen some members do.

The time would seem fitting with the new format to implement any changes now. It benefits administrators and members alike to work together and make changes to make the forum enjoyable and useful for all. These are just my observations of late and I would hope some of the more respected members will come forward to help drive the movement to change the forum for the better before we lose more members that have knowledge we can all benefit from.

Default Re: The suggestion box

WE also need smiles and a thanks button.
    -Dennis

Can someone PLEASE invent a sarcasm font!