Are you a subscriber but don’t have an online account?

Register for full online access.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: F cement guillotine shears

Never mind. I called Bullet. The newest model is #213, just started shipping. It opens up to 1" thick. I'm getting one. Available at Tools4Flooring for about $250.

Quote Originally Posted by dgbldr View Post
    Never mind. I called Bullet. The newest model is #213, just started shipping. It opens up to 1" thick. I'm getting one. Available at Tools4Flooring for about $250.
    That is pretty close to what I paid for mine. I really like the tool and you should to.

Ray - Who did our finishing of all that material? Solid stain? 7500 square would make me quit siding after that... I still have my original blade and sharpening stone.... :)
    “Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.”
    Abraham J. Heschel (Jewish theologian and philosopher, 1907-1972)

Dave,
    Don't know if Hardi does there own painting or farms it out. But they gave me a hell of a deal, I got 6 semi loads for $6.80 a plank (8"X12') and the paint carries a 15 yr. warranty and it looks great, I am very happy with it. After the first couple of weeks they even sent someone out to look at what we were doing and talk to us about our installation. Yeh the guys will probably be burnt out on siding, we are a little over 4 months into the project and there is still good hummor among them, everyone knows it is about a 9 month project and that is hard to find, expecially starting in the winter. I have a 5 man crew, 2 on siding demo and prep, 2 installing siding and 1 ground hog.
    Ray D