Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

Next RRP bid 400 l.f. 4' o.h. 60 windows removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next RRP bid 400 l.f. 4' o.h. 60 windows removed

I'm struggling to price this job, big custom home , lot of the LBP is over an asbestos shingle roof. Roof is asbestos. Contractor wants to go go go. I'm thinking a few thousand linear feet of 10' wide poly for this. Also have 17 rooms to bid interior trim all lead paint. This is my first bid as a sub for RRP. Anyone have any advice,Im a whole bunch of ears righ now. My XRF guy is going there Thursday, I lead stick checked a few things just for curiosity.All wood in and out was glowing red!!
    Last edited by Andrew R.; 08-03-2011, 07:50 PM.

Re: Next RRP bid 400 l.f. 4' o.h. 60 windows removed

What are you bidding on, Andrew, the demo work?

Comment

Yes, just the RRP

Comment

That seems more like abatement than RRP.
        "American political opportunities are heavily loaded against those who are simultaneously intelligent and honest" --Richard Dawkins

Comment

This may sound uncharitable, but if you don't know how to bid it why are you bidding it?

Seems like you need to wait for the XRF results, make a list room by room, think about volume of materials, distance to dumpster or trailer, etc. Keep breaking it down into smaller tasks.

Comment

Working...
          X