Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

What tools did you get for xmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tools did you get for xmas

Did you get any surprise tools for Xmas? Or did you buy them and sneak them under the tree?
    Kreg
    www.builtinking.com
    youtube channel: builtinsbykreg
    if you do not have fun every day... why?
    get up.... get out there..... get going ! rocking all day long
    remember to give out 10 business cards a day !

Re: What tools did you get for xmas

Nose hair clippers.
    ============================================

[url=http://twitter.com/Allan_Edwards]Twitter[/url]

[url=http://houzz.com/pro/allan]Houzz[/url]

Comment

Someone trying to tell you something, Allan? :o)

No tools here that I know of, though we haven't opened our gifts yet. I tell people not to get me anything that the business can buy & take a deduction on - bah humbug, I know.

Merry Christmas Kreg, Allan, & all.
      Greg

Comment

Actually Greg this is what I asked Santa to bring me. As you get older you'll find that hair grows from some strange places. By the way, this set is mechanically operated, no batteries required. Maybe I'll do a You Tube video :)

Merry Christmas to you and everyone and especially my good friend Lav, I hope he is enjoying a great Christmas with his son.
        ============================================

[url=http://twitter.com/Allan_Edwards]Twitter[/url]

[url=http://houzz.com/pro/allan]Houzz[/url]

Comment

Very funny allen! My daughters gave me the same thing about 7-8 yrs ago
          Kreg
          www.builtinking.com

Comment

Allen,

Is that the stainless steel nose hair clipper from Duluth?? I bought myself one a few weeks ago, and liked it so much I got my dad one for Christmas!

And Kreg...it's CHRISTmas! Don't X Christ out of his birthday!!
            "Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. " - William Faulkner

Comment

Allen that actually was very funny and you get a high five and a point on that YouTube joke!
              Kreg
              www.builtinking.com

Comment

I got 2 GB Olympus pocket digital voice recorder for meetings with clients.

Comment

When is Festool coming out with all in one nose hair trimmer/domino cutter?......I bought myself a small General dovetail jig, 20% off at Hartville Hardware. By the way, if you ever get up to NE Ohio it is worth the time to trek on over to Hartville Hardware. It is one of the largest independent hardware stores in the country. They are in the middle of building a new store to open in 2012, it is going to be awesome!.......Merry Christmas!

Comment

Surefire LED flashlight, if you can call that a tool. But wow! That thing really lights up the night. Projects light a long, long way. Cool.
                    Visit www.peercon.com

Comment

I got Socks...
                      David Tuttle

Comment

The only tool I got was a bronze bottle opener. It mates well with the two boxes of Dogfish though. I was hoping for a time machine so I could go back and put some hurt on a Greek fella for introducing that blasted chi symbol, oh how it so demeans a season of stuff.
                        Donald on the basis of his net worth valuation-

"...feelings, even my own feelings, and that can change rapidly day to day"

Comment

Originally posted by trimdaddy View Post
                          When is Festool coming out with all in one nose hair trimmer/domino cutter?......I bought myself a small General dovetail jig, 20% off at Hartville Hardware. By the way, if you ever get up to NE Ohio it is worth the time to trek on over to Hartville Hardware. It is one of the largest independent hardware stores in the country. They are in the middle of building a new store to open in 2012, it is going to be awesome!.......Merry Christmas!
                          Have you been to Keim Lumber down in Charm OH? We are in OH now for Christmas with the in-laws and going there is always one of the highlights of coming up here.It is an incredible place!!If Hartville Tool is bigger and better I will need to come on up sometime.I was there probably 10-12 years ago and don't remember too much about it
                          Jeff Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by MarkMc View Post
                            I was hoping for a time machine so I could go back and put some hurt on a Greek fella for introducing that blasted chi symbol, oh how it so demeans a season of stuff.
                            Well, if you consider that back in Christ's day Greek was the official language and transliterated it is Christos = Χριστός
                            So, even though it's a short cut now, it does have Biblical roots...
                            David Tuttle

Comment

Originally posted by texastutt View Post
                              Well, if you consider that ..
                              Guess I'll have to consider making my dripping with irony posts more fluid. ;)
                              Donald on the basis of his net worth valuation-

"...feelings, even my own feelings, and that can change rapidly day to day"

Comment

Working...
                              X