Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

Festool contest, $10,000 in tools.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festool contest, $10,000 in tools.

I don't know if any of you guys saw this but I thought I'd pass it along. Ultimate Festool System sweepstakes being sponsored by Festool and Fine Home Building. www.festoolsweepstakes.com

There are options to receive emails from the sponsors and third party advertisers, you can opted out if you like, uncheck the boxes.

Re: Festool contest, $10,000 in tools.

So, let's see...

That should get you:

A vac, a Jigsaw, a sander and some sandpaper, right?

Takes a heckuva contest to outfit a Festool shop!

Don't worry... I'm a believer, just pokin fun.

JT
    Julian Tracy
    Tracy Renovation By Design, Inc.
    www.RenovationByDesignInc.com

Comment

Thanks Brice
      Nothing simple is ever easy

Comment

Thanks Brice, now I can finally get my Kapex with a CT22 at no cost to me... ;)
        David Tuttle

Comment

Thanks Brice!!! Maybe I will be able to poke fun at Kreg for having LESS Festools than I have.

One can dream, can't one?

phil
          It's better to try and fail, than fail to try.

Comment

Phil it's only $10,000 so you can only pick two....(well, it feels like that) Kreg will still be ahead of you.
            David Tuttle

Comment

Just an FYI- it's $10k spread over 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, with 1st being $6k. With that, I'm thinking you can get a level, a t-shirt, and a few sheets of sandpaper......

Comment

Of course I am entering, but the cynic in me wonders if anyone actually wins these type of things...

Comment

What's to lose? I gave them an email address I rarely use and a phone number that goes direct to an answering machine

Comment

Originally posted by expatjon View Post
                    Of course I am entering, but the cynic in me wonders if anyone actually wins these type of things...
                    I know for a fact Festool did indeed give away a full set of tools and a trip to Vegas a couple of years ago because I meet the winners. So these things really do happen.

Comment

You win...you get a level with a light...oh ya it has a tape measure on it to boot.
                      ~Kent~

Comment

Originally posted by expatjon View Post
                        They will definitely have winners but there are only 3 in this and there will probably be 10's of thousands who enter. So there will be some winners but the odds are very great. Like Dave said though, what the heck, it only takes a minute to sign up.

I never ever play the lottery because the odds are typically 300 million to 1 to win. But the few times the jackpot is $250 million or something, I'll buy a dollar ticket. If you don't enter you can't win either contest. Those who buy 100 tickets are stupid since you now would have a 100 out of 300 million odds of wining vs. 1 out of 300m. That is an infinitesimal change and really nonexistent.

Comment

Dave T, you are such the dream buster. :-)

Kreg doesn't have any diapers to buy anymore ..................... at least none that he knows of. I guess I'll survey the booth chickies at JLCLive to find out for sure ;-)

phil
                          It's better to try and fail, than fail to try.

Comment

Originally posted by philthegreek View Post
                            Dave T, you are such the dream buster. :-)

Kreg doesn't have any diapers to buy anymore ..................... at least none that he knows of. I guess I'll survey the booth chickies at JLCLive to find out for sure ;-)

phil
                            ;) who knows what you'll find!
                            David Tuttle

Comment

Working...
                            X