Are you a subscriber but don’t have an online account?

Register for full online access.

+ Reply to Thread
    Greg Booth Guest

Default Where can I buy Chloraloy 240 and the dam corners?

I have combed my area in Alaska as well as much of the Northwest and can't find anyone who stocks and will sell me less than a full 40 ft roll of the 5 ft wide material. I need a 5x7 piece and 4 dam corners and a tube of the Noblesealant 150. Help!

Chuck Schmidt Guest

Default Re: Where can I buy Chloraloy 240 and the dam corn

Greg,
    I had the exact same problem a couple of months ago. For Chloraloy by the foot, I found a company called Arrow Tile Distributors in New Hampshire who sell a 5ft roll by the foot. It comes to about $2/square foot. They also sell the sealant for around $20 a tube (plenty for my 3x4' shower). They were happy to FedEx everything to me. www.arrowtiles.com

The dam corners were more of a challenge. I called my local DalTile and they were able to order some from Noble. The cost for four (with shipping) was approximately $25 total.

Good Luck.

mb Guest

I cannot help you with pieces of the 240 material, but I can send you 4 corners for $24. Send an order to my email address, and write "dam corner" in the subject line. The profits go to help fund NCCJ's Central Coast office.

Greg Booth Guest

That's great. Thanks a lot, Michael.