This is Too Good for The Joke Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Too Good for The Joke Thread

We are not alone, I particularly liked the comment about the iPlane.
    You will ask what goal the U.S. is pursuing? .... their external debt is huge, and ruining other countries is their customary method. Even ownership of the global 'printing press' is no longer helping. Nor is full control over NATO, None of that if enough for the 21st century colonizers. They don't just need to preserve the dollar as the only global currency but also to get their hands on the economic wealth of other large powers and regions. - Sergei Naryshkin

Re: This is Too Good for The Joke Thread

Very funny. I'm surprised there wasn't a post from Richie Overpounder on the merits of getting hammered.

Comment

Oh man that needs to be made a sticky! Freakin hilarious!

Tom
      1) Unconsciously Incompetent: He knows not, and knows not that he knows not. He is a fool. Shun him.
      2) Consciously Incompetent: He knows not, and knows that he knows not. He is simple. Teach him.
      3) Unconsciously Competent: He knows, and knows not that he knows. He is asleep. Wake him.
      4) Consciously Competent: He knows, and knows that he knows. He is wise. Follow him.

May we all endeavor to progress from not knowing that we know not, to knowing that we know.

Comment

Tom

Just read it this morning, great to start the day with a good laugh.
        Mark Parlee
        BESI(building envelope science institute) Envelope Inspector
        EDI Certified EIFS Inspector/Moisture Analyst/Quality Control/Building Envelope II
        EDI Seminar Instructor
        Level one thermographer (Snell)
        www.thebuildingconsultant.com
        www.parleebuilders.com
        You build to code, code is the minimum to pass this test. Congratulations your grade is a D-

Comment

Originally posted by dgbldr View Post

Very funny. I'm surprised there wasn't a post from Richie Overpounder on the merits of getting hammered.
          Hey, keep it down. My head still hurts and the alarm is set for Thursday's Happy Hour.

Very good, Dick.
          Richie Poor

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, value engineer your unit prices.

Comment

I think a lot of forum participants have been up all night lined up in front of their local Apple stores to get the new iPlane.
            You will ask what goal the U.S. is pursuing? .... their external debt is huge, and ruining other countries is their customary method. Even ownership of the global 'printing press' is no longer helping. Nor is full control over NATO, None of that if enough for the 21st century colonizers. They don't just need to preserve the dollar as the only global currency but also to get their hands on the economic wealth of other large powers and regions. - Sergei Naryshkin

Comment

Working...
            X