Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

DANGER - Compressed Air

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANGER - Compressed Air
    The improbable takes time, the impossible takes a little longer.

Re: DANGER - Compressed Air

Yikes. Doesn't say why it exploded- if the repair guy did something to it that weakened a seam, or if it was just rusted out. One of the older GC's I sub for neeever drains his tank, I do it for him and he always mutters. Very red/brown rusty water comes out every time, too.
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” - Upton Sinclair

Re: DANGER - Compressed Air

Doesn't say how big the compressor was, what kind of pressure it was running or how old it was. Who works on a compressor without bleeding off the pressure? When I ran my own shop and body shop, the large compressors were bled down each night as we left. Never ever let guys work on them with pressure inn them.
      That story is incomplete, maybe for dramatic effect.

It's better to try and fail, than fail to try.