If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below
Nothing fancy like this that plays music, but I've been using the bidet seats for 20 years, toilet paper use is filthy, according to the Japanese anyway, and environmentalist that I am look at all the trees I've saved and the reduction in my carbon footprint. The first ones I bought cost close to $800, the price has dropped in half, wonder what the Kohler costs? Will it play Mozart? Better yet I think Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky Cantata would be more appropriate.
“President Obama doing well. His approval rating is at 51%.--- The other 49% are taxpayers.” Jay Leno