Announcement

Collapse

ALERT - Threads Not Displaying

A large number of threads from the last 12 months are no longer displaying in the individual Forums. The technical team is aware of the problem and we are working to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

3-Season Porch Enclosure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-Season Porch Enclosure

I am interested in constructing a 3-Season porch enclosure with panelized storm-screen sections with doors on an exterior deck attached to the house. Are there any companies that market a system like this that I could incorporate into my design. John P.

Re: 3-Season Porch Enclosure

Harvey Industries has a porch enclosure system connecting storm door panels with f & h channels. www.harveyind.com

Comment

Keith,

Thanks for your reply. I am familiar with Harvey Industries and have used their Porch Enclosure System for a small breezeway. I am interested in a wood system of panels to go with the existing character of the house. Thanks.

John P.

Comment

Try Vixen Hill they make modular cedar porch systems in cedar. www.porchsystems.com. I've never used them but they look pretty good in their literature.

Comment

Working...
        X