refinish existing concrete pool deck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refinish existing concrete pool deck

Does anyone have experience or recommendations. I have a long time client that has ask me for help and I'm not all that knowledgeable on the subject. Is there products or systems that I should recommend or should avoid? Would appreciate a little fatherly advice.

What exactly is the problem and/or what do you want/need done? "Refinish" is a very vague term when it comes to concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter Construction Co View Post
      Does anyone have experience or recommendations. I have a long time client that has ask me for help and I'm not all that knowledgeable on the subject. Is there products or systems that I should recommend or should avoid? Would appreciate a little fatherly advice.
      Over the years I've heard that Kool Deck is a good product for what you describe:

Comment

Sorry about the lack of info. This is an older existing in ground pool that has the old standard white cool deck surfacing that the owner would like to update and change the look. He had a picture from a magazine that showed a simulated flag stone design applied over the original deck.
        There are several companies advertising these products and services. I'm just concerned about the quality and longevity of these seemingly quick fix product and systems. Any hands on knowledge or experience would be a big help. Thanks

Comment

Renovated two apartment community pool decks about five years ago with thin concrete pavers & coping set onto original concrete deck. Good look, no issues. Both have about eleven years on them now.

Comment

Working...
          X