Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Hud 184

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hud 184

Received an inquiry from a potential client about doing a HUD 184 project. This is a housing program for Indians. Anyone have any experience with getting HUD certified and working with them? I assume there's a lot of documentation and other red tape involved.

Re: Hud 184

I've never done any HUD work but have done several Federal Government contracts, before you spend any time on it check their budget, your bondability determines how big a project you can take.
    You will ask what goal the U.S. is pursuing? .... their external debt is huge, and ruining other countries is their customary method. Even ownership of the global 'printing press' is no longer helping. Nor is full control over NATO, None of that if enough for the 21st century colonizers. They don't just need to preserve the dollar as the only global currency but also to get their hands on the economic wealth of other large powers and regions. - Sergei Naryshkin

One thing I came across that I thought was interesting was the TERO. Tribal Employee Right Ordinance.

I found it to be highly interesting...
      It is a simple matter of being patient. I do patience very well, except for the waiting part. That's the one aspect of patience that still bites me.

I'm not saying I'm Superman. What I'm saying is no one has ever seen me and Superman in the same room together.

ParkWest Homes LLC
      Working Man Online Store
      Living Healthy

I think I'm gonna pass. it really doesn't fit my business plan.