Sonny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sonny

Mark, thanks for the update. It is not as good as I had hoped but right now I wll take any type of improvement.

Too early to tell and we may never know but I sure was not expecting anything like this from the type of surgery that I thought I understood Sonny to be having.

I do not know if Sonny and family know it but we will continue to keep them in our prayers.

Comment

Beez

Don't know if you saw the original update in post# 32
      Mark Parlee
      BESI(building envelope science institute) Envelope Inspector
      EDI Certified EIFS Inspector/Moisture Analyst/Quality Control/Building Envelope II
      EDI Seminar Instructor
      Level one thermographer (Snell)
      www.thebuildingconsultant.com
      www.parleebuilders.com
      You build to code, code is the minimum to pass this test. Congratulations your grade is a D-

Comment

Yeah I saw it and knew it got more complicated than was originally planned. Still seems like this should not have happened to him. Funny to me how a guy I have never met means so much to me. He has taken the time to send me stuff personally a couple of times and I appreciated it. Always seemed to have good advice, some of which he learned the hard way. Mostly I liked that he was wanting to help us from having to learn the hard way.

I think I like him better than some of my relatives.

Just want him to get better.

Comment

I am so grateful that his son, Tom, does not feel as if our concern is an intrusion on their personal turmoil right now.

Any progress is good progress at this stage in the game.

I sure hope and pray that he begins to breath on his own to eliminate the pneumonia from the side affects of this infliction.

Sonny, you have raised a wonderful and compassionate son and family and I (we) are greatly indebted for the continued status updates.

Ed
          Stay tuned for a very important message from our sponsor.
          http://www.rightwayroofingcompany.com/
          www.RightWayRoofingCompany.com

Comment

Thanks Mark and Tom,

Sounds like things are improving a bit. Good for you Sonny, stay strong!

No doubt that Tom is Sonny's boy after reading that update, was almost like reading a post from Sonny the way it was written.
            Jason E. Whipple
            Historic House Restoration
            Cincinnati, Ohio
            http://www.facebook.com/RestoreOhio

Comment

Guys

Dave(carpenter) asked if I had an address and if the family would mind if you guys sent cards.
              I just spoke with Barb, Sonny's wife, she gave me permission to post their address for you to send cards, she will take them to the hospital and read them. In thinking of this I am not going to post the address here. If you will email me; my email is in my profile, email me directly don't PM me, identify yourself and I will reply with the address.
              You cards and letters will be a very good source of encouragement to Sonny and his wife Barb
              Mark Parlee
              EDI Certified EIFS Inspector/Moisture Analyst/Quality Control/Building Envelope II
              EDI Seminar Instructor
              www.parleebuilders.com
              You build to code, code is the minimum to pass this test. Congratulations your grade is a D-

Comment

Thanks Mark, I will get in touch with you.

Since you speak with Barb; How is she holding up through this ordeal?

Also, I am providing updates on 2 other forums via your information, so has there been any additional signs of improvement, even though this is stil in the very early stages?

Ed
                Stay tuned for a very important message from our sponsor.
                http://www.rightwayroofingcompany.com/
                www.RightWayRoofingCompany.com

Comment

That is great Ed

He is well thought of by a lot of people

Barb told me he is communicating via writing but he did tell his daughter, while she was swabbing out his mouth that “she was a pain in the ass” that came out pretty clear
                  Mark Parlee
                  EDI Seminar Instructor
                  www.parleebuilders.com

Comment

lol! Sound like he's getting better!
                    Jason E. Whipple
                    Historic House Restoration
                    Cincinnati, Ohio
                    http://www.facebook.com/RestoreOhio

Comment

Sonny. Best wishes. I hope you return to health quickly.

Comment

Thinking about Sonny and his family, and hoping things are improving.
                        "I'll bend over backwards to help anybody, but I ain't bending over forwards for nobody"

Paul

Comment

April 15 Dear Mark Sonny passed away at 2;15 a.m. this morning. Thank You for all your concern. Barb Lykos
                          Mark Parlee
                          EDI Seminar Instructor
                          www.parleebuilders.com

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I only had a couple brief interactions with Sonny but I admired his knowledge and compassion for his family and friends. If there is a good side to this, Sonny is no longer in pain and is in a much better place albeit at the expense of his family and friends who I'm sure already miss him.

Rest In Peace Sonny.
                            Phil
                            An old battleax of a woman said to Winston Churchill, "If you were my husband I would put poison in your tea.". Churchill's response, "Ma'am if you were my wife I would drink it.".

-Winston Churchill

Comment

Thankfully, we have lots of his wisdom here in the JLC "archives" whenever we need it.

All our thoughts and prayers to Barb and the rest of the family, may they share God's peace.
                              "I'll bend over backwards to help anybody, but I ain't bending over forwards for nobody"

Paul

Comment

I am very sorry to here this as well. I would like to offer my condolences to his family. From what I know of him He was very knowledgable and shared lots of positive information to anyone in need. That influence will be missed.
                                Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X