Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Mobile Home , Modular Home

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Home , Modular Home

I am looking for the legal definition for a Mobile Home and a Modular Home. Or any industry standard definition.

Re: Mobile Home , Modular Home

This is not a legal definition, but here is what I know about the modulars I have delt with:

A mobile home is transportable on axils, and may be removed from the homesite on such.

A modular home is a stick built home, on a remote job site, and shipped in in components, to be placed as a permanent house on a permanent foundation. Our local jurisdiction places modular in the same category as site built. In fact, appraisers in our area treat modular the same as site framed.

Modular is built under state and local building code. Mobile (Manufactured) Homes are built under the HUD code and have federal pre-emption.

These companies deal in both:

Manufactured Home - QCIS
      Manufactured Home - CIS Financial Services
      Manufactured Home - Cavalier Homes
      Manufactured Home - Astro Homes
      Manufactured Home - Bellcrest Homes
      Manufactured Home - Brigadier Homes
      Manufactured Home Belmont Homes
      Manufactured Home - Buccaneer Homes
      Manufactured Home -Homestead Homes
      Manufactured Home - Home Owner's Club
      Manufactured Home - Mansion Homes
      Manufactured Home - Riverchase Homes
      Manufactured Home - Spirit Homes
      Manufactured Home - Town and Country Homes
      Manufactured Home - Cavalier Homes, Inc.

Here are the hyper links: