Air conditioner manufacturer taps into medical marijuana industry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air conditioner manufacturer taps into medical marijuana industry

I think one of the biggest lines in the article is that there will be 3 or 4 other folks involved with the medical marijuana industry besides the growers. It may well be more than that. I never really thought about them needing a specialized air conditioner.

I do have to tell you that after working for a couple of years for a computer room cleaning company that they had some amazing units to control the amount of cooling and humidity that was blowing around in the area. The amount of control that the main frame rooms needed was pretty well regulated and we had lots of hurdles to jump over. One job that I hated to do was some of the mapping that was required. Detailed drawings of where wires went, where there might be a pile too high and the cables might get hot so you spaced them out, loose epoxy on the struts that held up the floor tiles, other crazy stuff.
    Steve

"Get three coffins ready" - A Fistful of Dollars 1964

http://youtu.be/KZ_7br_3y54

I think one of the biggest lines in the article is that there will be 3 or 4 other folks involved with the medical marijuana industry besides the growers. It may well be more than that. I never really thought about them needing a specialized air conditioner.

I do have to tell you that after working for a couple of years for a computer room cleaning company that they had some amazing units to control the amount of cooling and humidity that was blowing around in the area. The amount of control that the main frame rooms needed was pretty well regulated and we had lots of hurdles to jump over. One job that I hated to do was some of the mapping that was required. Detailed drawings of where wires went, where there might be a pile too high and the cables might get hot so you spaced them out, loose epoxy on the struts that held up the floor tiles, other crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X