Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Retaining Wall Chart

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaining Wall Chart

I'm designing a retaining wall, so that's okay. I'm good with the soils report I have & the height etc. to this specific location.

But... my concrete guy says he saw on a set of plans a generic design, where there was a chart. It said if the wall was "this height" then the wall would be 6" thick with #4 rebar at 10" o/c horizantal & 16" vert. for example...

Any of you have that chart or seen it, or know where I can get it?

It'd be perfect for me I love them generic type designs.... I'd really appreciate the help too.

Alter Eagle Construction & Design

Re: Retaining Wall Chart

The IRC has 4 Tables (Table R404.1.1(1) thru R404.1.1(4))that list wall thickness and reinforcement required (size and spacing) for foundation walls depending on soil type, height of wall and unbalanced fill.
    The IRC further states (AE503.2) that retaining walls shall meet the requirements of foundation walls.

Re: Retaining Wall Chart

I found what I needed at the San Diego building dept site, thanks anyway.