No announcement yet.

Anchor Bolt Hole size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zinc bolts ok if they're not used with pressure treated mud sills? Got some older sills made of old growth douglas fir and redwood.

Comment

They do make galvy Titens, fwiw.

kevin
      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” - Upton Sinclair

Comment

Originally posted by tomthetoolman40 View Post
        Larry...those are allowed even tho they're zinc?

*Titen HD. I wasn't aware there was a zinc version.
        “This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan."
        - trump

Comment

I didn't spend time searching this is what I saw when I googled it: http://www.fastenersplus.com/brands/...FYJmfgodxsgOPw
          Tom

"Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student." George Iles

Comment

Thanks Tom. I thought "HD" meant it was the mechanical galvy version but it looks like they're both "HD".
            The Simpson book shows the mechanical galvy bolts have "MG" on the end of the part #.
            My yard only carries the mechanical galvanized bolts, hence my ignorance. :)
            “This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan."
            - trump

Comment

Working...
            X