Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Excel Estimating Template

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel Estimating Template

Hi Bob,
    I can't for the life of me find the JLC Estimating Template. Is it still something I can download?

Re: Excel Estimating Template

If you look just under my profile/photo in the Estimating and Markup forum, you should see a section called "Estimating and Markup Library". Any templates we've shared here are located there. Let me know if you can't find it.

Re: Excel Estimating Template

Hi Tom,
      When you enter the library, you need to changed the search display option in the third column. Click the from drop down and change to beginning then click show threads. That will show all templates in the library.

George M. Morio