Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

hand texture

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand texture

I have seen this type of texture but never applied it myself. I think it is done by rolling drywall thinned down mud on with a paint roller & then a stippling brush or :Horsehair brush" applied to create the ridges. I call it Taco bell texture.
    I have a photo on my desktop of it but can not figure how to post it here. I have no website yet.

Re: hand texture

I'll ask my brother, he does these all the time.

taco bell

Re: hand texture

Not To Worry : I finnally found some one who still has horse hair Brush. It matched perfectly. As always my borrowed tools get returned with a 12 pack of Bud (or other beer if there is any such thing).
      The Finnish Is made by applying Orange peel Viscosity mud to walls with a 3/8" roller. & followed by the hore hair stomp brush.
      Basicly it is achevied by using horses mane.
      drill some 3/8" holse in a piece of 3/4" plywood about 3" O.C.
      Cut mane to about 4" long & insert bunches of mane through holes in plywood. ( Horse tail is to coarse)
      Sandwich another layer on the 1st to lock mane sprigs in place.
      apply a handle & stomp twist & pull real popular in 70's