Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

alpa tech taping system

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpa tech taping system

has anyone tried this system. They feed the mud with air instead of having to push the mud through like regular mechanical taping tools.

Semms like a good idea if it works good,

has anyone tried this yet.

Re: alpa tech taping system

Myron will be demo'ing it at the JLC show here in LA in May. I am interested in it also. Can't seem to find anyone around here who uses it.

Re: alpa tech taping system

I have been using Apla Tech for a few years now. They are very ergonomically friendly tools. The air does push the compound out so they are much easier to use than regular boxes. I also like using the tools in place of an automatic taper. It is a little slower but I think I get better results because my tape is never short or long and it never jams up. Some people don't like the seam coaters because they require a little more hand work to get perfect. But once I got used to them and started using a little thicker mud I am getting excellent results. Great for coating inside corners. You can buy their pump or loat the tool with a hand pump.