Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Garage insulation

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage insulation

I plan to drywall and finish my garage. The portion connected to the house is insulated and already drywalled. Before I finish the wall and ceiling not currently done will it make sense to insulate? I don't plan to heat the garage but I thought the insulation may help even out temperatures in the garage and therefor in some way help the house also.
    Hugh Whitmore

Re: Garage insulation

You should post this to building scince. If you're not heating the garage - no need to insulate. I'd put a vapor barrier and do it right tho, it's nice to heat a garage sometimes.

Re: Garage insulation

Yes insulate while you have the chance. It doesn't cost much and will be worth every cent.