X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZRip Drywall Ripping Tool

I seen this thing in my Tool Crib catalog and was
    wondering if anyone has used this animal and is it
    worth buying. Of course I'm new to the trade and need to rip some 12' sheets length wise and I thought this thing might be the trick.

Mark Efird
    Charlotte, N.C.

Re: EZRip Drywall Ripping Tool

You don't need an extra tool to keep track of. You will need a tape and a utility knife regardless, so use them. If you're having trouble with that, keep trying, just take it slow at first until you get the feel for it.

Comment

I don't know what that tool is, but I got one of those RockRipper squares. I'm sorta a semi-pro rocker and I hated to buy such a homeowner looking thing, but I love it. I admire Bill P.'s method, but my aging joints appreciate gimmicks like that RockRipper.

Comment

The straighter the cut the cleaner the break. If a tool helps use it. I have tried one that attaches to a T square that is very simple and worked great.

Comment

I agree with Leon I have the Rock Ripper and it works great if you have to score sheets length ways. Saves alot of time!!

Comment

ive got the rock ripper. great simple tool that can also be used to so some box or marking with. by using a pencil instead of a knife.

Only draw back on the rock ripper is you have to make sure you apply lots of pressure on the tail edge of the square or it will lift off.

Comment

http://buyezrip.com/Product.htm

Comment

It looks like a great advantage of this tool is
                you can score both sides of the sheet before you
                snap it.

Comment

Working...
                X