Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Plaster Patching

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaster Patching

I have a customer that needs som plaster patching done. One location is an inside corner that is split open approx. 1/8" - 1/4" and the other locations are general cracks up to 1/16" wide. My question is can I use compound and tape or should I use plaster weld and plaster for this type of application. I don't normally do any plaster patching so thanks in advance for any responses.

Re: Plaster Patching

Remodel with old plaster walls is a post near the bottom of this page and it seems to cover what you are doing...especially the last one.