Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

A decent primer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A decent primer

I run a drywall company and keep running into a problem of flashing on my ceilings. We use a mesh tape, ez sand 90, a coat and a skim coat. all our buts are doubled out also. I've found this to be the best sytem. I spray and back roll witha 9" 1/2 nap. I have been using Ben Moore superhide primer and still seem to have "dry spots". Any ideas????

Re: A decent primer

Use a smaller nap roller. This will give more uniform coverage. You may also have better results with PVA primer. since this is all new work, if I understood your post correctly.

Re: A decent primer

There are products on the market that are called primer surfacers. You get a level 5 finish and a prime coat all in one application. USG's is called Tuff Hide.