Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Thanks to whoever told me this.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to whoever told me this.

Some time ago somebody here suggested applying the first coat of setting compound thinned out with a 3" paint roller. Well let me tell you it works great. Two passes with the roller, bed the paper tape and give it two wipes with a 3" knife and move on. I ran my finger down the middle of the tape to depress the little fold ridge and I also dropped less mud on the floor.
    If you are someone who does not tape and mud 8 hours a day x 5, this method works really well for the occaisional mudder. So thanks again to whoever gave me this little gem of advice. Scott

Re: Thanks to whoever told me this.

Scott, There is a roller especially made for this. You just roll it down the center of the corner and is coats both sides at once. I have seen them in a lot of drywall supply yards.