Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

air bubbles

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air bubbles

Why do I get small air pockets in a taped joint? Since I now use an airless, the spray blows the dust out of these pockets and looks terrible when the paint dries.

Re: air bubbles

When taping maybe you didn't work the seam enough until the small air bubbles are gone. I know that since I switched over to taping with automatic tools I get more air bubbles . The mud is thinner and mixed more, plus I go over the seam fewer times than I would have with my hand taping tools.
    The last coat of compound is usually a very thin coat and it should fill voids and air holes and feather out edges.

Re: air bubbles

if you vaccume the wall before you spray you can catch the offending air pockets that are showing up. sounds time consuming but it really only takes about 5 min max per room, or you could do it automaticly by using a vaccume sander system. probably not as production orientated.