Announcement

Collapse

ALERT - Threads Not Displaying

A large number of threads from the last 12 months are no longer displaying in the individual Forums. The technical team is aware of the problem and we are working to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Phillipshead knife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillipshead knife

A long while ago there was a post about a 6" spackle knife that had a socket for a driver bit in the handle. Don't remeber the brand now,but couldn't find it anywhere on the net at the time.
    Anyone know where I can get one ?
    SteveC
    SteveC
    The improbable takes time, the impossible takes a little longer.

Re: Phillipshead knife

I think that was me, and I got mine right locally at Menard's (midwest version, smaller, of Lowes, etc.) If I remember, I'll look tonight and see what brand it was...works pretty slick.

Comment

This is the one I bought about a year ago. It's from Allway and has a comfy grip and a flexible stainless blade.

http://www.allwaytools.com/adhtml/SX.htm

Comment

Alway is the manufacturer of the knives. I wrote about them a few months back. I got mine from Dunn Edwards Paint stores, but they no longer carry them. You can find them as some hardware stores, like Stcock window and doors.

Kirk G

Comment

I have a full set of the Allway tools, thanks to Kirt. The company sent me a set. They are really good taping knives and I would like to get some for my employees. I will check out some of the stores mentioned on their website.

Comment

Glad you liked them Myron. Kirk

Comment

Working...
            X