No announcement yet.

Need suggestions for Project management / scheduling software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Microsoft Project is the industry standard.

Comment

Being in the construction industry for over 5 years, I have used a couple of construction management software. However, there was something or the other that was not suiting my workflow. We switched to SKYSITE and things really turned around for us. This software is just the one that improved the way my team handled document management and solved the communication gap. This software has made by office clutter free and untied me from my desk. I can always work on the go even in the offline mode, look up and create RFIs, punchlist and many other tasks while I'm out at the job site. It is also super easy to share information with my team members and everyone is always working from updated docs owing to the auto-sync feature. Besides, the new submittal feature is a bonus as the submittals and transmittals on the same page. Great software and value for money and it also offers a 30 day free trial for first time user! I would highly recommend this software.

SKYSITE’s cloud software lets you share, edit, and sync construction and facilities documents across desktop and mobile devices.

Comment

Working...
      X