Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Blackberry-PDA Add-in

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry-PDA Add-in

I have been using Companion Link Express for a few weeks to sync my contacts and notes in ACT! with my Blackberry and I am very happy with it. I am so used to having my laptop in my truck and I have found that all of the info I need is on the phone now and I don't look at the laptop as much. Any changes I make during the day will be updated that night with the sync.

I am not sure if there is a better altenative out there or what others are using but here is the link.

Re: Blackberry-PDA Add-in

What version of ACT are you using? I synch my BB with my desktop computer, my contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar are all on Outlook. I agree, it is amazing the amount of information you can carry on a BB.

What about job scheduling software, anything you are using that can be downloaded on your Blackberry?

Re: Blackberry-PDA Add-in

I am using Version 9 in ACT!, that is where I keep notes on the job and appointments. The look in the BB is very similar.

I use Outlook just for email and I use the address book from ACT! to pull the contacts in. I just upgraded to Office 2007 and Outlook is a big upgrade.

No luck on VB being pulled into the BB. I spoke with VB and they are not fans of the BB's, not yet anyway--we will have to stay on them!

While at the IBS I mentioned that I would like to see some formatting added to the note section in VB for color coding, bullets, similar to a Word doc. They did it and sent me a link to beta-test it. There is no option for bullets but it is handy for detailing the notes. Shoot them an email and tell them you would like to beta-test it.