Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the JLC Forums – Read-Only Edition

Please note that the JLC forums are now displayed read-only. New posts are no longer possible, but the collected work of building professionals sharing information remains available here as a resource to the JLC community.
See more
See less

What is decorative concrete?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is decorative concrete?

Please tell me detailed information about decorative concrete.

Decorative concrete ideas for patios, floors, driveways, pool decks, countertops, and more renovation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Frazier View Post
      Decorative concrete ideas for patios, floors, driveways, pool decks, countertops, and more renovation.
      Thanks for posting your answer but can you please tell how to do this to give a curb appeal to my home.

Comment

Decorative concrete is basically concrete and it is mainly used for the purpose of improving property value and eye appeal. Different kinds of decorative concretes are also available like skim coats, overlays, stamped concrete, acid staining, alkaline staining, and polishing.

Comment

Decorative concrete is a textured surface, it is often more slip resistant than conventional concrete.

Comment

Oh, man.
            Are the robots talking to each other?

Comment

Decorative concrete is basically concrete that has no real structure value. It is used in an integral part of the building itself, such as floors, walls, driveways and patios. Its main purpose is to improve property value and easier to maintain. But decorative concrete slabs are somewhat easy to install, but the material takes the time to dry and cure. That's why I had remodeled my patio area by installing stone pavers by the professionals of Long Island Paving Contractors because pavers stones are rated to be 4 times stronger than a decorative concrete slab which means they can handle 4 times as much weight on their surface.

Comment

Working...
              X