Green Builder Advisor Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Builder Advisor Site

What's with the GBA site, sometimes I can log in and see the blogs and sometimes I can't. Are they having problems over there?
    ============================================

Twitter

Houzz

Re: Green Builder Advisor Site

I get the same thing sometimes. Maybe it's like a no burn day....they shut down the servers periodically to save energy?
    Portland Renovations, Inc.
    www.portlandrenovations.com

Comment

Same here. No rhyme or reason.

Last night got the sign in page. This morning the home page.
      Steve

"Get three coffins ready" - A Fistful of Dollars 1964

http://youtu.be/KZ_7br_3y54

Comment

Happens to me regularly on that site. Also have to log in/out multiple times to post multiple replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          Maybe it's like a no burn day....they shut down the servers periodically to save energy?
          This cracks me up.
          "First we finish the game, then we’ll deal with the Armada!"

Sir Frances Drake

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch
            I get the same thing sometimes. Maybe it's like a no burn day....they shut down the servers periodically to save energy?
            You mean their servers aren't running on a combination of solar panels and windmills, with battery backup for night?
            You will ask what goal the U.S. is pursuing? .... their external debt is huge, and ruining other countries is their customary method. Even ownership of the global 'printing press' is no longer helping. Nor is full control over NATO, None of that if enough for the 21st century colonizers. They don't just need to preserve the dollar as the only global currency but also to get their hands on the economic wealth of other large powers and regions. - Sergei Naryshkin

Comment

Nah, they pedal to charge the batteries. So they need a rest once in a while.

Comment

It happens to me too. I have a subscription and called them up because i needed some information at that moment. They told me that they "reset" their servers a few times a day due some known issues which they have not solved. They reset the server for me and within five minutes i was able to log in again.

Comment

Originally posted by hollow door View Post
                  It happens to me too. I have a subscription and called them up because i needed some information at that moment. They told me that they "reset" their servers a few times a day due some known issues which they have not solved. They reset the server for me and within five minutes i was able to log in again.
                  I have an annual subscription too, and of course it isn't cheap. I think they have known about this for a while, hard to understand why they can't resolve it. It doesn't happen often, just when I really want to read an interesting blog by Lstiburek or Martin!
                  ============================================

Twitter

Houzz

Comment

It is one of the most interesting / informative blogs I've read. Got a survey from them and I could reply with 3-4 authors right off the top of my head in the comment part.
                    Steve

"Get three coffins ready" - A Fistful of Dollars 1964

http://youtu.be/KZ_7br_3y54

Comment

Working...
                    X