Bug and Defect Report Email Address

NOTICE: Thank you for your continued patience with the persistent bugs affecting the JLC Online Forums. We've setup a special email address for reporting issues and defects. Reports will go directly to the assigned IT team members. Please include screenshots if you can. There were some widespread issues over the past weekend which have been resolved. However, we know that various error pop-ups are still occurring during post composition and at other times. Thanks again. Here's the email address:
See more
See less

Apex Block- Fox block

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex Block- Fox block

Hi saw demo on Apex block .

In my opinion : the Biggest + is the blocks 3 hr fire rating... & less concrete is used in the pour but at the demo all the corners are made out of a standard block by cutting out 45* with a chain saw & then needed temp blocking was a minus.
    Price is about $12 a block more the fox blocks an looked like they do not interlock like fox blocks.
    An as they are a cementagous product each block weighs 55lbs
    The facts may very since there was allot to absorb an my memory is not steller...
    Their web-

So any body use them - pencil out the costs to determine if the less cement in the pour makes up for the higher per block cost?

Great news is opening a plant in central Oregon so some jobs will sure help those nice folks around Roseburg.

Re: Apex Block- Fox block

I would not want to make my own corners, that's for sure. That in itself would be a deal breaker for me.

55 lbs per block is another drawback, that's going to slow you down. The R value must be much less than conventional EPS forms.
    "First we finish the game, then we’ll deal with the Armada!"

Sir Frances Drake