Need a good accounting software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good accounting software

Hi, Can someone suggest a good accounting software? Has anyone used it?
    Thank you.

AccountEdge . I have used it for almost 30 years.

Comment

I have used Quick Books Pro Contractor for many years, The good thing about QB is that it is pretty easy to learn and most accountants know how to use it. If you need training its easy to find.
      That's the good news.

The bad news is that Intuit has become greedy. They expect you to upgrade every 3 years. or so. I first started using QB in the early 2000's. My company changed and partnered with another company for a while. When I restarted I got the 2011 version. Then in 2014 they said they would not support payroll (a separate cost feature) for that version. So I upgraded to 2014. Now they tell me that I must upgrade again as they will no longer support payroll for my version. Well crap. So to upgrade I need to go to windows 10 which means a new computer.

I don't mind upgrading but what I see is the program basically operates the same as it did 15 years ago. It looks different as they changed the graffics but operates the same.

Comment

Quickbooks is moving away from packaged software to online software. Good news is they now offer support included with the online version and also you can access it from anywhere which is great. Bad news is you pay a monthly fee. I am much happier with online version.

QB is the industry standard and you can get accountants anywhere that can help or support you. I hate to say it but it is the one to use. I rely on it for my excavation and side sewer business.

Heath
        All Seasons Earthworks

Comment

Working...
        X