Announcement

Collapse

ALERT - Threads Not Displaying

A large number of threads from the last 12 months are no longer displaying in the individual Forums. The technical team is aware of the problem and we are working to resolve it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

suggestion for program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for program

I'm looking for accounting program alternative or a good invoicing. A program which works nicely for me could be an iPhone app or a web-based app. I believed I 'd be more successful finding something that was free. It looks like every software which advertises as an app that is free is not genuinely free. I am at least looking for a nice looking invoice template that I can use to create invoices for my clients, if I can not locate an invoicing program that is free. Please, do not recommend invoice templates from software that cost money, like Microsoft products. :)

Once I find something great, I will be sure to pay it forward in this forum and in others.

Thanks for your help web! ;)

Look at AccountEdge and they have a mobil app, but it is not free. I think it is $299.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Barrett View Post
      I'm looking for accounting program alternative or a good invoicing. A program which works nicely for me could be an iPhone app or a web-based app. I believed I 'd be more successful finding something that was free. It looks like every software which advertises as an app that is free is not genuinely free. I am at least looking for a nice looking invoice template that I can use to create invoices for my clients, if I can not locate an invoicing program that is free. Please, do not recommend invoice templates from software that cost money, like Microsoft products. :)

Once I find something great, I will be sure to pay it forward in this forum and in others.

Thanks for your help web! ;)

I don't use this but I know some smaller contractors who do use it, not free but as low as $9/month.

https://www.xero.com/us/
      ============================================

Twitter

Houzz

Comment

We all want something free and generally, it is worth a little less than what we paid for it.
        Mark Parlee
        BESI(building envelope science institute) Envelope Inspector
        EDI Certified EIFS Inspector/Moisture Analyst/Quality Control/Building Envelope II
        EDI Seminar Instructor
        Level one thermographer (Snell)
        www.thebuildingconsultant.com
        www.parleebuilders.com
        You build to code, code is the minimum to pass this test. Congratulations your grade is a D-

Comment

Quickbooks. Not free but why would you run a business on free accounting software? Can't be a real business, an accountant can read a Quickbooks file. Doesn't get much simpler then that.
          "First we finish the game, then we’ll deal with the Armada!"

Sir Frances Drake

Comment

Originally posted by Ted S. View Post
            Quickbooks. Not free but why would you run a business on free accounting software? Can't be a real business, an accountant can read a Quickbooks file. Doesn't get much simpler then that.
            Good point, you always want to use the program that your accountant uses and is familiar with, you don't want to pay your accountant to learn a new program.
            You will ask what goal the U.S. is pursuing? .... their external debt is huge, and ruining other countries is their customary method. Even ownership of the global 'printing press' is no longer helping. Nor is full control over NATO, None of that if enough for the 21st century colonizers. They don't just need to preserve the dollar as the only global currency but also to get their hands on the economic wealth of other large powers and regions. - Sergei Naryshkin

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Seibert View Post

Good point, you always want to use the program that your accountant uses and is familiar with, you don't want to pay your accountant to learn a new program.

I send my CPA my financial statements, but have found no need for them to actually use the accounting program I use.
              ============================================

Twitter

Houzz

Comment

I agree, that has never been an issue.

Comment

Working...
                X