View Full Version : bullnose corners

08-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Bullnose corners... what are they?, How do you do them?

08-14-2003, 07:54 PM
Troy if you are referring to the standard drywall bullnose corner, there is a metal or plastic strip that is used. Here is a link to a picture of a bullnose corner bead.


Tom B
08-18-2003, 11:08 PM
As to how they are installed, very much like the square corners. The difference is in the installation of the drywall. In the picture stamcon provided, you can see the second sheet end does'nt overlap the first, but ends at the edge of the corner. This allows for the radius of the cornerbead.It's very easy once you get the hang of it. Good luck.

John Atchley
10-02-2003, 06:43 AM
Anybody know where I could fnd 4" and larger radius bullbose corners?

Myron Ferguson
10-07-2003, 07:02 PM
The largest outside corners beads I have seen have been 2 1/2 inch. I have used plaster inside coves that are much larger. Check out www.windlockinteriors.com , they carry Trimroc interior mouldings